Sell house fast Scotland
Who we are
Sold Quickly is a specialist in property fast deal and over the years we’ve helped while getting the very best value, many property owners in the united kingdom achieve a fast sale. Not only are we experienced, we also have national reach and drive through sale processes quite fast because we run offices throughout the UK.
While other rapid sale companies, who claim to be able to provide a high cash offer for properties, might truly be agents or lead generators who actually only pass on your details and information to third parties, we are genuine cash buyers who purchase properties for cash soon after making an offer. We pride ourselves on being fair and transparent in our strategy. In order to provide you with the peace of mind, we’re happy to supply proof of funds available should your solicitor or you request for it.
What does Sold Quickly offer?
In a nutshell, Sold Quickly assures:
- No fees and obligations: We offer free valuation of your property and also you are never locked in with any contracts. You can walk away at any part of the process in case you have received a higher offer elsewhere or change your mind.
- Fast and simple sales process: If you accept our offer, we can buy your house in as promptly as 7 days (circumstances permitting).
- Professional service that’s honest and guileless: Having been in the quick sale business for years, we provided guidance to numerous homeowners to solve their selling predicament. Our Property Advisers registered with the Property Ombudsman and are CeMPA as and competent members of the National Association of Property Buyers, the strictest codes and standards govern our business practices.
No matter your scenario may be, should you have to offer your home fast, we can help. We will make a realistic cash offer based on your own premises ‘s condition and value and may often complete within 14 days letting you to proceed with your own life.
What’s a quick sale?
Sold Quickly will make a cash offer based on the current condition and open market value of your property in Scotland, as evaluated by an independent RICS surveyor. Whether your property is just-built or in need of serious repairs or refurnishing, it does not matter because we buy property in any condition.
If you’re satisfied with the cash price we offer and wish to carry on with the fast sale, we will instruct solicitors to drive through the sales rapidly. The cash from the sale will soon be released and deposited into the bank account of your choice once the sale is finished. In addition, we cover all of the costs incurred in the sales process; this comprises legal fees, sales and valuation.
Steps to a Sold Quickly speedy sale
Selling your property doesn’t get any easier than this.
1.Contact us by filling in the online enquiry form. Alternatively, you can call us and a member of our team in Scotland will assist you.
2. Our Property Consultants review your enquiry and get back to you within 24 hours. We discuss your requirements, offer you a range of alternatives predicated on your own circumstances and we offer you an offer in principle. If you are happy with the offer in principle, we will make arrangements for a survey via RICS to be carried out.
3. We will provide you with a final offer in writing after we’ve got the valuation via RICS. This offer is valid for 28 days. We pride ourselves to be frank and transparent in our approach. Proof of valuation documentation and funds are accessible for review by you or your solicitor upon request.
4. If you’re fulfilled by the final offer, we instruct the solicitors draw up contracts and facilitate the sale procedure.
5. The sale is finished once the contracts are exchanges and the end funds are deposited into the bank account of your choice.
These steps are described in detail when we visit your home. We’ll also work to your timescale as we put your needs above all other concerns and are merely required to move from your property when you are ready to. What this means is that you’re always in company management in a quick sale process.
Sold Quickly versus Local Estate Agents
If you prioritise surety of sale and speed over cost, Sold Quickly is the option to your selling dilemma.
Recent figures suggest almost 50% of conventional house sales fall through because of the effect of tighter lending criteria of mortgage lenders. Some banks require deposits of up to 40% of the price. Thus a conventional deal via the property route does have its hazards – the sale can fall through when the buyer is unable to get a mortgage. We can stop you from falling victim to a house chain that is broken by buying your property.
But if your property isn’t priced sensibly, it can sit on the market for months and if it sits on the market for too long, you will need to decrease the asking price. By arrange a rapid sale of your property, Sold Quickly can eradicate the possible disappointment and discouragement.
The price you get depends on the competency of the real estate agent as well as how long your property takes to sell you work with. You have participated is inexperienced and/or knows little about property states as well as the way they impact market valuation if sadly the real estate agent. Your property might be valued erroneously and this may affect the time it requires to sell and how much you really get.
You must take into account the higher costs related to this specific method of selling, while you might get a higher price when you sell your property with a real estate agent. For instance, you may have a pay an agency fee, (potentially) an advertising fee, and valuation fee. In addition to that, you may still need to pay legal feels for your solicitor’s services. Combined the long time it take for the sale to finish and these costs you must endure, the higher price you get mightn’t be worth the wait and also the effort in the slightest.
See Sold Quickly can assist you today!
You can even give us a call if you want more info and clarification about the Sold Quickly speedy sale process.
Once we have received your enquiry, offer you a selection of options, we’ll contact you within 24 hours to discuss you position and cash offer in principle. If you are not unhappy with the offer in principle and wish to continue, we will arrange for a survey on your premises give you a final offer and to be done via RICS. Once you consented to accept the last cash offer, we can drive without the fuss, stress, delays and costs of selling on the present open market through the sale procedure to conclusion.
Selling your property doesn’t get more straightforward than this. Contact us now!